We offer a comprehensive range of services:
- Chimney inspection and survey.
- Chimney sweeping
- Stove servicing and smoke test as part of the chimney sweeping process.
- The latest HEPA filtration vacuum with 99.997% filtration efficiency.
- Flue surveys and diagnostics.
- Blockage removal (nests, birds, squirrel etc).
- Fitting pots, cowls and terminals.
- Creosote removal employing the latest techniques.
- Certificate issued upon completion of every sweep, recognised by insurance companies.
(N.B. Insurance can be invalid if work carried out by non registered company)
- As part of Gill Stoves we are also able to provide stove installation or replacement, flue lining, stove servicing, refurbishment, parts replacement, hearths, fireplace knockout and design.
- Discount on multiple chimneys available.
- A call out charge of £15 will apply for any appliance we are unable to sweep to due incorrect installation.
We offer both the traditional method of chimney sweeping (brush and rods) as well as the latest power sweeping process (rotary power sweep), both are effective for different situations and depends on the type of appliance to be swept.
We endeavour to protect your home right from the start by wearing overshoes, placing protective sheets around the fire surround and sealing up the appliance to ensure no soot escapes, and by using the latest hepa filtration vacuum we make sure the chimney sweeping process is clean and safe.
On average the chimney sweeping process takes around 45 minutes, this includes a full maintenance check (looking for damage to the flue liner, register plate sealed correctly, condition of ropes, seals and glass on the appliance and a smoke pellet test to eliminate any possible signs of leakage.
We are highly professional and leave your appliance clean, if not cleaner than before.